Personal recount

HI Quicksilver here and today  will be telling you what a personal recount is a personal recount is a piece of writing that happened to you.

what do you need to add:

• paste tense verbs
  • chronological order
  • use transition words like first next finally

Here is my recount:

My trip to Disney world 

First I waited for a 4 hour flight then I arrived at my hotel. Next I went to a pool located near the hotel (or in the hotel) and played with my family and finally went back to my hotel room played a bit on my iPad and went to bed. 

Day 2 

I woke up and tried to wake up my parents so we could go outside but they wanted to sleep in so I had to wait about 1 to 2 hours until they got up. 

then we started to get ready to go on some rides and we went on to a mini roller coaster it was really fun and to be honest it was really fast for a small roller coaster and then after that we walked around trying to figure out what we should do next but on day 3 

DAY3

At first we just slept in but then an hour later we went out to go find something to do like go on a ride or something so we went back to the hotel and just stayed there it was not the most fun but at least the hotel was really comfortable and that is the end of my personal recount.

One thought on “Personal recount”